Adoption Rules and Policies
Here are the rules and policies we have here at Alegria in order to make sure that our puppies go to homes where they will meet their full potential.
- The puppy MUST be shown until it finishes. Other shows are a nice bonus, but conformation is a must.
- Do not breed the puppy until it finishes its PKC championship.
- All puppies will be .pet hexed before being sent out to correct any disqualifications or faults. If there is an objection to this contact me and I will see what I can do (though your options may be greatly limited).
- Alegria is the only prefix that will be used on the puppies (unless it is a joint breeding).
- All puppies will be registered by me before they are sent out to their new homes.
- If no longer wanted, please send the puppy back to me (this will not negatively affect your ability to adopt pets from me in the future).
- If a puppy adopted from me is bred, I would appreciate the option of a puppy back from the first litter.
- Due to the lack of backwards compatibility, I will only adopt out to P3/4 homes. Sorry P5 users, but I would like the option of having a puppy back from a dog I produced, and I need to be able to take the puppy back if necessary.
- I try to keep backups of all dogs adopted from me, so in the case of a computer crash, please contact me and I may be able to help reunite you with your dog.